interior neon light

bubbaray13

wat would be the easiest way to wire my neon light up so when i turn on headlights the neon light turns on? i got a 92 teggy gsr

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you could hook em up to your dimmer switch.

but id just leave em in a cylindrical container and place it on the sidewalk.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Take the whole set up and run it through a cylindrical trash recepticle. If you must have it though you could connec it to your dimmer switch or use a variation of the fog light mod.

bubbaray13

my girl wants it in my car lol. she got it for me for my birthday so i kinda gotta do it lol. thats a good idea with the fog light switch though guilty. and thanks coy

bubbaray13

well i was thinking about in the trunk with the subs or under the seat. y shouldnt i do it? just curious

bubbaray13

thats a good point. i got a bad rep. with the cops around these parts. they arrest me alot and truly hate me lol. small town bullshit

bubbaray13

dam ur lucky lol. that would be nice lol. how hard would it be to paint my valve cover? and wat is better as interior assesories, sparco or mugen?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
not hard to paint a valve cover, just stripping it and repainting. I'm a Mugen lover, Sparco never really did anything for me. She also got me a Mugen steering wheel.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You will have to take it off, and should replace the gaskets. I know most people use aircraft stripper to get the stock black coating off.