Introducing: Goose

96JDM_GeezerTeg

InfamousINC
Hey guys, I'm Tyler. Just wanted to introduce myself and Goose to this here forum. It's a 96'. Enjoy.

Last edited:

96JDM_GeezerTeg

InfamousINC
Well I got the motor re-built last year (blew the number 3 cylinder). The scarring in the cylinder was so bad that they had to make the other 3 larger as well to even it all out. It was a rebuilt at Renton Honda by their head mechanic only. Took him about 3 weeks to do. Everything got cleaned and replaced with JDM parts. Cylinder heads got sent out to get shaved (???kinky???), pistons replaced and everything done by hand. Makes me all tingly haha. So now it's a high compression 1.9L SiR-G. I have more pictures if you guys want to see.

96JDM_GeezerTeg

InfamousINC
Nice 96' GS-R, I wish mine started out that clean.
I'm the second owner. I picked it up about 5 years ago from my Uncle. He worked about 30 miles away from his job (straight shot on I-405 Bothell to Kent) and used it as a commuter. Goose had 105,XXX miles when I picked him up (all freeway miles too w00t).

killjoy

he meant ballistic* and he was referencing your name 'Goose' which we thought you took from Top Gun.. (mav = maverick)

oh and, nice car. Wish mine had that mileage and work done to it!

96JDM_GeezerTeg

InfamousINC
Looks clean man. Needs a drop and some wheels though.
I may drop it, but it has an ITR suspension and the wheels are pretty rare and look siic. But if I did get some, it's be these gunmetal 15'' enkies I've seen. I think they're 8 spoke or something.