Introduction - '98 LS

travistrouble

Been on this site every day for a while now but haven't really introduced myself yet. So basically I've got a 98 LS and am just now getting around to fixing it up. I bought it for 1k in really bad shape. Things done from previous owner so far is short ram intake and lowered.

Plans; fresh paint (black), black rims, rebuild at 180k, possible rear seat delete, S2k antenna, and tint.

Those are wants not needs, it does need some TLC to get primed engine wise.

Last edited:

Boxy

Nice clean teggy! I'm curious, what did you mean by "really bad shape?" Did you mean engine wise or body wise?

travistrouble

Actually both Lol. There's a dimple in the rear bumper, the front and rear bumper aren't on tight so they dangle slightly, the interior has burn holes all throughout from the last owner, it has missing sun visors (weird how they'd get lost?), trunk locking mechanism stuck so only opens with force, drivers side lock switch stuck, windshield has a crack going all the way across, paint blemishes, and stereo was gone.

Mechanically what has been fixed since I've gotten it is new dizzy, new TPS (haven't calibrated it yet though), new plugs/wires, new heater hose, new upper radiator hose, new headlight bulb, replaced all tires/brakes/front rotors, new valve cover gasket, and just bought a thermometer today.

So needless to say, I've got a lot to fix before I get into the good stuff Lol.