~ Introduction to Clubintegra ~

Peeples

:welcome: to the club dude!!!!
GET SECURITY FIRST!!!! and wingless FTMFW!!! i think these would look good on ur teg
~............................................................~​
but IMO after u get security instead of having ur dad buy u new wheels u should have him buy u some coilovers so u can lower the car :thumbs up
as for engine I/HE will be good until u have at least decent knowledge of how ur car works etc
Yea that may be the best way to go, I have a guy up the street who can get me just about anything for almost 1/2 off, soo im looking forward to it.

whitedc4

lower the car doesnt have to be expensive you can spend 180 with shipping for a set of tein s-tech springs and buy CHEAP oem wheels that you can spice up and trade plus $$$ in the future such as civic hx wheels they have a horrible fitment with integra brake calipers buuut you can always use spacers or go my way and drive around until the scraping stops lol.

Peeples

lower the car doesnt have to be expensive you can spend 180 with shipping for a set of tein s-tech springs and buy CHEAP oem wheels that you can spice up and trade plus $$$ in the future such as civic hx wheels they have a horrible fitment with integra brake calipers buuut you can always use spacers or go my way and drive around until the scraping stops lol.

Well... I want good suspension if i buy new coilovers and I could just do acura meshies, they look fine ;D

crk_88

idk how picky u r when it comes to cleaning wheels but i have meshes n to be honest ya they look good when u clean them good but i jus dont like getting every little nook n cranny. i'm going for blades then going to sand them down n paint them black n put 195/50's on them n call it a day :) i would say to wait n get coilovers jus cuz when u lower it on springs ya it will look good but u will want it lower :p

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
very clean :thumbs up

looks like it has fresh meaty tires so i'd use em til i can get some gsr blades or rotas etc..

Peeples

very clean :thumbs up

looks like it has fresh meaty tires so i'd use em til i can get some gsr blades or rotas etc..
The tires have been used for awhile... you can feel and hear'em when you drive but Ill use them till march comes around and i get my license.

Dad has a pair of 15" rims and brand new tires waiting come x-mas :D

gotta love the perks of a first car