Introduction..

Army74D

gtavila_
My bad for never introducing myself.. I was so eager to show off my pretty much STOCK Integra, that I didn't notice this section. :nono:

Anyway, I'm from the California. San Jose born and raised.
But I travel around alot due to the fact that I belong to the biggest gang in the United States; The United States Army.

I'm kind of a newbie to the "import" scene, beginning with my first ej1 Civic back in August 2009.
I'm a pretty laid back guy, I hate reading stupid sh*t online posted by smart-a** "internet thugs" and haters. The Honda forums are full of them , I know..

So I look forward to learning new things from you guys, and ignoring the immature sh*t. :)

Last edited:

Boxy

Well we've already met, but welcome to the site anyways!
I can't believe I didn't realize you were part of the Army until this thread, your name kind of gives it away!
Sorry I don't know much about the Army so forgive me if this is a dumb question or something but, are you part of the Navy, Marines, Spec Ops, Air Force? or is the Army it's own branch?

Anyways that's awesome that you serve the country!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcome to CI man, this place is pretty chill compared to most of the forums, you'll like it here

Army74D

gtavila_
Well we've already met, but welcome to the site anyways!
I can't believe I didn't realize you were part of the Army until this thread, your name kind of gives it away!
Sorry I don't know much about the Army so forgive me if this is a dumb question or something but, are you part of the Navy, Marines, Spec Ops, Air Force? or is the Army it's own branch?

Anyways that's awesome that you serve the country!
Thanks man.. That is a dumb question though, there goes my one as*hole comment for the day. Hahaha.
The United States Army is it's own branch.
Special Ops isn't a branch.. But every branch has their own Special Ops.

And thanks Jim, I been on here for a couple of days and already feelin it. :)

Boxy

Thanks man.. That is a dumb question though, there goes my one as*hole comment for the day. Hahaha.
The United States Army is it's own branch.
Special Ops isn't a branch.. But every branch has their own Special Ops.

And thanks Jim, I been on here for a couple of days and already feelin it. :)
Ooh okay! My bad haha, that was my one dumb question for the day I guess.