Iphone cracked screen and/or lcd fix!

JoeystegDA

Hey guys n girls. this is totally irrelevant to integras but I thought this might help some of you. My I phone was totally screwed up. The screen was cracked n I had dead pixels in my lcd. So I ordered a new lcd and front screen from amazon. Both were 35 bucks which is much better than 250 through apple. I installed it using a guide i found on google. I just searched iphone screen replacement. It was a 10 min job and i saved tons!! Thought you all mite find it useful now or in the future!

00DC2TW

yep thats how I make a lot of money, I buy iphones cheap off ebay/craigslist with broken screens, then I replace the screen/LCD... Then I jailbreak and unlock them for t-mobile, then put em back on craigslist... lol

rexpepper123

yep thats how I make a lot of money, I buy iphones cheap off ebay/craigslist with broken screens, then I replace the screen/LCD... Then I jailbreak and unlock them for t-mobile, then put em back on craigslist... lol
whoa thanks for the great idea!

BeatBox

Real Good!
[YOUTUBE="Everyday im...."]JU9TouRnO84[/YOUTUBE]

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I throw my phone around all the time and the screen hasn't cracked yet. lol Guess I luck out.

Can't wait for the iPhone 5 to come out! I'm still on my 3G =X It's starting to crap out.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
pssh teh I5 is supposedly just a prettier version of the I4 (so i hear) I mean the IPhumble is a decent phone and whatnot but i just can't see getting one over an android. i'll take my Evo 4G over an IHookedonPhoniks Any day out of the week.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
A lot of people switch over to iPhones and love it. It just comes down to personal preference. I probably wouldn't consider anything other than an iPhone now that I've had one.

David.95LS

Delwarian
Mine is iPhone 4tw! Lol I couldnt ever seeing getting a different phone now and I came from a droid X that was slow and way to big if your pocket

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
A lot of people switch over to iPhones and love it. It just comes down to personal preference. I probably wouldn't consider anything other than an iPhone now that I've had one.
I dont doubt, but idk, i just find the Android flows better. I went from the HTC Hero to an 3GS, to another Hero, and now the the Evo. I think i just find the Android systems a lot more customizing friendly and a little bit better organized. The IPhone, everything is right there all the time. A rooted Android i can litterally do whatever i want with the damn thing lol And i mean anything i want.

Mine is iPhone 4tw! Lol I couldnt ever seeing getting a different phone now and I came from a droid X that was slow and way to big if your pocket
Well the Droid X was a failure due to Motorola, not Android. Motorola did not put enough power behind that platform. And yea, i like a big screen but the DX is rather bulky. like my Evo, it's borderline too big but is a lot smaller than the Droid X. My rule is buy HTC lol HTC knows how to build a phone, i mean shit, my Evo has almost more power than my home PC lol I think ive lagged that phone once but i had like 38 processes going and i was burning through a text message lol

JemmieN

not a girl lol
HUSTLE.........Hustle.............HUSTLE.......................HARD

JGvtec

I throw my phone around all the time and the screen hasn't cracked yet. lol Guess I luck out.

Can't wait for the iPhone 5 to come out! I'm still on my 3G =X It's starting to crap out.
At this VERY moment you drop your phone and the screen cracks :lol:

00DC2TW

LoL I have a G2 and Had the original G1 and have had all 4 iphones, and I absolutely hate android. All the apps have to force close all the time, and the phone lags like a motherfucker because all the data is saved to an external micro SD card. Not to mention all the popular apps that are made by the same developer for each platform is always way better on iOS than Android. Facebook sucks on android, photobucket sucks, twitter sucks, they all suck compared to the same app on iOS that is even made by the same developer lol