Iq

slikk

Money Getter
iam bored so i am going to start an "IQ" thread.
here is how it works:
1. you post the question in "Purple" fonts, asking a question about pretty much anything
2. you reply by quoting the question and answering thereafter.

me first

given that traveling west you gain hours (hence the time zone differences), is it possible to celebrate your birthday more ten time year?

hueman

slikk said:
here is how it works:
1. you post the question in "Purple" fonts, asking a question about pretty much anything

me first

given that traveling west you gain hours (hence the time zone differences), is it possible to celebrate your birthday more ten time year?

yes. if you simply travel at the speed of the earth's rotation, so you pass the border into the next hour as midnight passes into your birthday, you will continuously be entering the new day (i.e., your birthday) until you reach the point where it turns into the day after that. don'tk now if that made much sense.
________
Cortina

Last edited:

gettingthere

slikk said:
here is how it works:

me first

yes because there are more then ten time zones. it would cost alot but it is capable

gettingthere

heres one

how do you stick a giraffe in the refrigator?

how do you stick an elephant in the frig?

the lion holds a jungle meeting and all the animals are there except which one?

finally how do you cross a crocadile infested river?

they each have to do with one another good luck

DownShift96GSR

gettingthere said:
heres one

how do you stick a giraffe in the refrigator?

how do you stick an elephant in the frig?

the lion holds a jungle meeting and all the animals are there except which one?

finally how do you cross a crocadile infested river?

they each have to do with one another good luck
You put the put the giraffe in the frig by opening the frig and putting him in there.

You put the elephant in the frig by opening the frig, take the giraffe out and then put the elephant in there.

The only animal not at the meeting is the elephant cuz he's still in the frig.

You don't, all the crocadiles are at the meeting therefore making the river just a plain 'ol river.

DownShift96GSR

I got a good one, it really makes you think.

There's a guy who lives on the 24th floor of an appartment building. He uses the elevator daily. On days it DOES NOT RAIN, he can only go up to the 12th floor and then take the stairs the rest of the way up. On days that it DOES RAIN, he can go from the ground floor all the way to the 24th floor. Why?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
DownShift96GSR said:
I got a good one, it really makes you think.

There's a guy who lives on the 24th floor of an appartment building. He uses the elevator daily. On days it DOES NOT RAIN, he can only go up to the 12th floor and then take the stairs the rest of the way up. On days that it DOES RAIN, he can go from the ground floor all the way to the 24th floor. Why?
he is short. on rainy days he carries an umbrella and can therefore reach the 24th button in the elevator

I love Mind Trap (i think thats what it was called, its been like 15 years)

slikk

Money Getter
Eviloliv3 said:
he is short. on rainy days he carries an umbrella and can therefore reach the 24th button in the elevator

I love Mind Trap (i think thats what it was called, its been like 15 years)

i would have never come up with that solution

mist3r Lin

Cathy has six pairs of black gloves and six pairs of brown gloves in her drawer. In complete darkness, how many gloves must she take from the drawer in order to be sure to get a pair that match? Think carefully!!

mist3r Lin

Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?