iron man 2

rockadilla

thats right.
whose seen it? opinions?
i saw it opening night, waited in line for like 4 hours to see it in imax's 6 STORY screen, and im not gonna ruin the story but i personally think it was freaken AMAZING! good story, good actors (anything with robert downey jr, and/or don cheadle is good) awesome cgi, based on a comic book, and last but very important.... scarlett johansson
what more could u want? im probably gonna go see it again in a week or 2 hahaha

lots of "easter eggs" too but not gonna say what they were :thumbs up

sumfilipinodude

I too saw it opening night, and for some reason, I did not enjoy it at all.
The trailers had me really hyped up for all the action, but the actual movie didn't completely satisfy all my desires.

rockadilla

thats right.
Really? U are the first person I've talked to that didn't like it, and there was a lot more action in this one than the first one

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Watched it last night, thought it was pretty good, I think i liked the first more though, and as for Scarlette Johansson... meh... don't know whats the big deal really

BAHAHAHA!! yeah right, I would do nasty dirty things to that woman *drool* I don't care what anyone says she looks much better as a brunette then blond,:worthy:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Just saw it. I really liked it, except Don Cheadle did not fit the part of War Machine for sh*t IMO. Terrence Howard was way better. Overall, still an excellent movie. Great eye candy for us dudes as well :thumbs up

Last edited:

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I just saw it, it was pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Did anyone happen to stay after the credits?? I know I did :clap:

rockadilla

thats right.
Just saw it. I really liked it, except Don Cheadle did not fit the part of War Machine for sh*t IMO. Terrence Howard was way better. Overall, still an excellent movie. Great eye candy on all fronts for us dudes as well :thumbs up

Dude don cheadle is awesome hahaha he could play THOR and I would still like it LMAO!!! But yes, the dirty things I would do to scarlett would take up a whole damn book ;)

jznsn2u

Dude don cheadle is awesome hahaha he could play THOR and I would still like it LMAO!!! But yes, the dirty things I would do to scarlett would take up a whole damn book ;)
^ LMFAO bro, nice sig. I feel the same way about jessica biel.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I just saw it, it was pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Did anyone happen to stay after the credits?? I know I did :clap:
The guy who had the cam on the version i watched didn't :( I'll have to see if i can find a copy that has the full credits..... or just go see it myself, but that costs money and well i'm broke