Is $2,600 too much? Opinions Please!

Dustin P.

WFOriders
Show up with $1,900 cash in hand. It's really clean. I paid $1,000 for mine and it had a B18b1 w/ b16 tranny. The guy knew nothing about the car, but if you show up with cash 90% of the time they will take it and if he starts to think and it gets quite stick to your guns. $1,900 and that is high I can go, but keep your eye out for other deals (Craigslist) cause they pop up everyday.

do.work

thanks for the tip... ill act like the rust is a huge issue and talk him down. lol i hope he isnt reading this forum.

DarkDB1

hey this might be a dumb question, but do all integra coupes come with rear disc brakes? i cant tell on this one and i forgot to ask him yesterday. thanks alot
Yes...

RS's have the slider type climate controls, less "plush" cloth seats, manual everything, black door handles and non foldable mirrors.

RS is the strip down trim, It might come in handy if you're trying to talk the guy down... I would be concerned with the rust and the quality of the respray, I wouldn't be satisfied unless I saw reciepts for more then $500 for the respray and the rust will just keep growing until properly repaired not to mention the paint will no longer adhere to the rusted metal.

$2600 seems like a lot for a rusting RS, But if you like it go for it.

Last edited:

Cripton805

hey this might be a dumb question, but do all integra coupes come with rear disc brakes? i cant tell on this one and i forgot to ask him yesterday. thanks alot
Yes. All generations had disc brakes.
All four.

The only one that had anti-lock brakes though was the GSR and possibly GS.
Personally.... I dont like it. I like having full control of my brakes. I loved the feel of it.
"I had an LS and it felt like I could stop better when I wanted to..."
Its actually one of the things I dislike about the GSR a lot.
I understand it helps some people, but not me.

WAR 178

Premium User
Too much!
Dont pay more than $1700 for it.
With that type of mileage for a G2.... My boy sold his exact same teggy with swirlies and half the miles for $2500.
I got x2 Gen3 teggys (95 red LS for $1250 w/200k mi., and my current white 96 teggy for $2800 w/110k mi) Just keep looking bro.
Whats you budget? I can find you a teggy up here in the NYC metro area.... tho its clean,that guy is bugging for that DA @ $2600

Oh yeah, the guy is going to have to pay for another title, and sign it in the correct spot with NO errors in sig, cost, anywhere on the title! The DMV wont take it if there are any mistakes or scratchouts on the document.

Last edited:

chubs

yup to much but i guess prize would change depending where u stay at. i payed 1500 for mine with 174k all stock about 4 years ago.

i agree with war 178.....1700 is enough