Is $5300 A good price for a real 98' GSR ?

rockadilla

thats right.
price isnt bad actually, i see stock gsr's sell for 6500 here all the time, but with all the mods and everything thats done i wouldnt trust it, every time i see "too many mods to list" or "i dont remember everything" i just think "if that guy doesnt know everything thats done, then how many of the things he "doesnt remember" are gonna break?"

honestly id wait for something else unless u have another $800 for a new stock gsr engine when his B20 blows up after 2 months. just IMO.

oh and why doesnt he have any pics of the engine bay? unless its jacked up...

rexpepper123

ill take any car that the engine wasnt touched. except for basic bolts on.

if they have exterior/suspensions mods to a certain extent i would buy it.

no swaps turbos, SC, or anything. its built not bought!
agreed! this can only cause headaches

98gsrDc2

stolen....
yeah...i wouldnt do it either....its been too molested to be a "good" car...besides the fact that it now has a b20...so bye bye "real gsr"

built_ls

did you even drive it and inspect it? that it for a spin first check it out real good. the price isnt all that bad. if it was in perfect condition, i would get it. trade the rims, and get the motor inspected to see how strong it is.

so basically its up to the actual condition of the car, not because it LOOKS clean..............yo why did the poster have to use the term clean so many times.

RoachGSR

Engine bay pics? I'd be worried he did'nt post any. On top of that a boosted B20 is'nt gonna last, cause in my opinion they suck. Find a clean unmolested Integra and build your own. You don't wanna be that guy that gets asked about the clean ride next to you, and only be able to say IDK I bought it this way. Besides a real boosted GSR with the b18c1 should outlast, and outrun that frankenstien anyday if built properly. I had a civic with a b20 bored to a 2.4 liter boosted on 7 lbs and all it did was blow headgaskets everychance it got. It was fast, and alot of money, and time to keep it up and going. Hope this helps.

rnhib25

ricer all day
Not even clean. The painter didn't even take the time to tape off the rear cut slots of the bumper. Takes less than 5 minutes and it would make the car much cleaner

omglook

Ahh...Da Honda Lifestyle
Price is decent but I'd try and talk him down a few hundred dollors because he did say OBO. Don't low ball though lol. But at the same time it is someone elses project and I'm sure there are tons of other integras out there if you don't get this one. Get a stock or close to stock one and build it yourself and I promise you'll appreciate it more than if you bought someone elses project.

poordc2

living in california with a b20....i would say...keep looking unless you know someone who can cheat smog because b20 dont pass smog in california.....but if it had the original gsr motor with all those goodies then i would say yes because stock gsr are going for 5 to 6k and it doesn't even has those expensive recaro seats($900 is the cheapest and cleanest for recaro i have ever since).....plus it does have the nrg quick release.....etc...the choice is up to you