is it illegal to take out my back seats

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i live in ny and i wanna take these ugly ass seats outta my g2 the back seats...is it illegal???? just a quick answer cause i wanna do it now cause i gotta clean the rugs and shit ok thanks

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I don't think that would be illegal. I just think it would be illegal to have people riding back there without a seat or seatbelts. I think you'll be fine.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Fuck no I've been busted in plenty of stripped cars and they said nothin about the cars seats!

1990TeGLs

wow for some odd ass fuking reason the back seats will not come out the latch is really weird...but watever i cleaned the rug..

1990TeGLs

after 2 minutes of trying to figure out the rusted ass latch i said fuk it and just quit and shampooed the rug in the trunk...the water was brown from the rug

1990TeGLs

yeah i never cleaned that rug the whole time i had the car or did the people that owned it in the past 15 years....i just want the summer to come....the salt got my rugs all dirty to...i gotta wait for my brother to take out his extractor and do my carpets....

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I took mine out once because I had ants in my car and they went to the back seat and then the trunk.

1990TeGLs

Ahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
1990TeGLs said:
after 2 minutes of trying to figure out the rusted ass latch i said fuk it and just quit and shampooed the rug in the trunk...the water was brown from the rug
gross dude!