is it possible

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
you will need low compression pistons, arp head studs, golden eagle headgasket, and a turbo kit, that would be the ideal budget build.

AND DONT FORGET A TUNE, its the most important part

it really depends what power you want to make, the set up i listed above woul probably get you to 350 safely maaaaybe 400 with a conservative tune

1/4milematt

ok i just ordered a greddy turbo kit and a greddy intercooler with piping and low compression pistons for my build. what else should i get can i get a bigger turbo or would it not fit. i just want my car to be fast.

mjones73

You're probably better off piece a kit together with the parts you need... If it's the greddy kit I think it is, it has it's limitations, you'll need additional things to go with it and in the long run you'll be replacing parts as you want more power. Can you give us a link or part number to be sure?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
ok i just ordered a greddy turbo kit and a greddy intercooler with piping and low compression pistons for my build. what else should i get can i get a bigger turbo or would it not fit. i just want my car to be fast.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Greddy makes shitubishi's turbos and are no where near worth the 3-5k you just spent, you can get a good garret for 800 and peice to gether the rest

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
idk what kit you bought, i guess youll be fine with it but im sure you over payed.
how much did u pay for it and can i get a link to the kit you bought?

mjones73

can i fit a different on that manifold and kit
It comes with an internal wastegate and I believe a cast elbow vs a downpipe that bolt right to the turbo, to put a decent turbo on it, you'll be switching downpipes and going external on the wastegate. I'd cancel the order on that sucker ASAP and go with a better kit...

Last edited: