Is my clock possessed?

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
I'll definitely have too. I've been having several electronic problems aside from this one. For instance, my radio doesn't shut off when the car is off and my keys have been taken out of the ignition. It appears to be off, yet it continues to drain my battery. Before I replaced my battery it was the reason I had to jump my car at least once every three months because I'd forget to manually turn off the stereo.

Also, my interior light doesn't turn on/off when the doors are open. I always have to keep it in the off position or that too will drain my battery. It's an electronic mess at the moment. But I've been procrastinating the issue so it's my fault. But I still have bigger issues I have to worry about at the moment. School is kicking my ass, and I've been searching for a replacement lower control arm @.@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s6Gvyk8MmE

edit: I couldn't figure out how to make a fancy youtube video player open up, so I just made a link. It's not doing it without the car's acceleration. Something new, but I will definitely be checking the wiring!

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Well... From the video, I'd say you have a demonic Acura. Your poor little Integra is going to go all Christine in the very short future. I feel for ya... Your name's kinda ironic at this point.

Honestly though, that's some weird shit with the clock. I'd guess it's your wiring if you already have other electrical problems.