Is this a stock bumper or aftermarket?

hidenplanvew

Alright so I have a write up of my Db2 in members rides go check it out and if anyone wants to trade me rims i would be up for that HAHA. But the question I have is about the bumber I got on it. If it came that way or some kind of after market, Its not a lip or anything its part of the bumber but looks stock. Any input would be helpful thanks.

Last edited:

hidenplanvew

Oh Ya I know the tail lights are gay and the vtec sticker is just awsome haha it will be gone when I repaint the car this summer. I close on my house on the 9th so I will actually have a place to work on my car, I cant wait!

hidenplanvew

Ya looks gay, But I dont know weather to replace it or just work with it and make it look clean

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Yeah, they're the same.

Don't make a mockery of the DB2. Clean that thing up. Make your fellow AGP DB2 owner proud. These cars were the Type R's of their day and you should treat it with the same respect you would a DC2R.

hidenplanvew

No its not cut at all thats the same thing that I thought till i got under it... it looks like a stock bumper weird but thanks guys... im going to put it up on craigslist and see if anyone will just trade me a stock bumper

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I've never seen a legitimately dual exhaust on a teg, mine is pretty ricer, but that's a first.....bravo my friend, well done, that tops my racing stripes, which I'm painting over BTW, I hate them

hidenplanvew

Ya it sucks.. But motor gets first dips cash wise then body, I have to have a running car before I take my prelude in to get my built motor put in.

92gsrboy

just get another oem bumper and some oem tails and your looking better already.....gonna put my tails for sale tomorrow in the parts section...they are amber/red

red.line

Yeah, they're the same.

Don't make a mockery of the DB2. Clean that thing up. Make your fellow AGP DB2 owner proud. These cars were the Type R's of their day and you should treat it with the same respect you would a DC2R.
X2! Couldn't have said it better myself.

The only difference between the DB2 and other DA bumpers is the DB2's mouldings are colour matched.