Is this aftermaket?

Excitable Kid

Sorry, I'm new to this. I never seen thiese before. Looks pretty cool. There's a guy I know selling these for $110. My taillights are cracked and scratched up in many places..so I'm gettin another taillight. Is this worth the price?

rexpepper123

those are oem ukdm taillights as for the price that seems fair. saw them on ebay for 225. depends on the condition. at least try to talk him down a little see what happens

RED Integra

those are oem ukdm taillights as for the price that seems fair. saw them on ebay for 225. depends on the condition. at least try to talk him down a little see what happens
I'm no expert but ukdm is supposed to have a slight pink hue for the signal lights... Those look clear... I'm pretty sure it's aftermarket I'd buy it for sure tho.

96GSRteg

Tyler
I'm no expert but ukdm is supposed to have a slight pink hue for the signal lights... Those look clear... I'm pretty sure it's aftermarket I'd buy it for sure tho.
you are correct for assuming this. i've seen some like that before, they arent half bad (as compared to what they could be), but they arent oem. heres what the oem ukdm tails look like, with the slight red/pink in the corners. i wouldnt pay 110 for them. but i certainly would pau $60 for my 94-97 tails i have for sale :lol:

rexpepper123

you are correct for assuming this. i've seen some like that before, they arent half bad (as compared to what they could be), but they arent oem. heres what the oem ukdm tails look like, with the slight red/pink in the corners. i wouldnt pay 110 for them. but i certainly would pau $60 for my 94-97 tails i have for sale :lol:

whoa dude no way! thank you for correcting me! ive never seen those before ive been wrong this whole time lol:smackself

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I would go for it! These are actually really hard to find now that they don't make them anymore. Yea, they are the UKDM replica's, but still look good and you can kind of get the pinkish light like the UKDM one's if you use red bulbs! As long as they aren't the altezza's, you are all set! Let us know if you get them or not!

RED Integra

I would get those too. I have the all reds already but these would b nice not sure how to make it pink tho. I seen a yellow spray in a can but not pink? Maybe a vinyl? And yes I know it's fake buy rather pay and do this then pay what $300-400 no thnx :)

Excitable Kid

I think I might get it. I'll try to see if I get the price lower. I haven't seen any integra with this, yet. All I see on the streets are straight up altezzas which are freakin' hideous. Couple oem here and there. Mostly, altezzas.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
i have a friend right now that would pay upwards of $150 for replica uk tails....

real vs replica

if they have Kitto on the lens they are oem! its hard to tell by your one picture bc at some angles with the right lighting the real oem tails can look almost white.

btw the middle set in the pic is replica!

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Those replicas look like OEM quality. For that price, I'd grab it immediately. It looks really good. but if you can get it lower, even better. Post installed pics if you do!

HonDaReal

I always thought the ukdm itr had the white corners lik that lol but id buy them they are sickk af even w/o pink

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I was gonna say thats another good way to see if they are oem but i couldnt remember the name lol. i knew it was with a "K". I think they also make the headlights too. among other things im sure.
They make all the lights I think with the exception of sidemarkers, and rear fog.