Is this an Integra thing?

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Try owning a srt-4 you think people mess with you in a teg lol you cant get out your driveway in a a srt with out someone revving at you.

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
My car has 4 dented doors and a messed up front bumper and little civcs try to race me all the time. Its ridiculous because they have no idea what's under the hood. I can imagine what its going to be like when I actually put on my new doors and paint it. You just have to ignore them...

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Damn, I've only had a few people mess with me in both of my slow ass cars. Dude in a 240z revved at me in my DA9 one night months ago and after the light turned green I beat him to the next one. Also unintentionally raced a Grand Prix too. Oh yea, I was on the freeway doin 65 or 70 and a loud ass red EG hatch matched my speed and wanted to see what I would do. I was still breaking in the clutch so no way was I gonna drop to 3rd and give him a go. He got the hint after about a minute and sped off. I would have lost anyway lol.

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
yeah..its pretty anoying, ill teach a couple a lesson every now and then ;) but every time i go some where, whether its a tard in a truck (idk why they think there fast) or a ricer in a civic,some one wants to race.. when they pull up and start reving, i just look at them and laugh
:lol::lol::lol:
This is so true about people in trucks. Usually it's a dumb hick or some motorhead that still imagines a world where the bigger motor wins. :roll:

I treat those situation like this....If you pull up on me once...i'll let it slide....twice and I'll shake my head and come up to on the 3rd time and ask if they would like to run it for Real this time. I'm like a sleeping monster...I drive slow in the slow lane, but you keep messin' with me then be prepared.:twisted:

In the end, don't worry about anybody except you & your cars safety.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Trust me, I know. Ive been under the hood of one of my other cars and get reved at.:roll:
I bought the neon and with in 6 hours had 3 people try to race me and I gave in
on a 00 civic si but he was stock :( so it wasnt a fun race for me.
I finally started to l thumbs down people
favorite race was a 3rd gear roll with a 2010 sti dead even I was happy :D

No one ever try'ed racing any of my honda/acura's besides when I had the Ek hatch
I guess they saw the xbar thought it was a cage lol and saw one recaro and thought
I had a race car lmao

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
lol at the F&F comments..so true though..I'd been into the car scene for almost 4 years by then and all of a sudden every fuckin kia, hyundai, random POS cars, etc had fart cans and APC windshield banners lol...always tried to race me in my 96 neon.

jznsn2u

Make sure your on the far right lane when your @ a stop sign, rev your car and make sure he wants to race. @ the green make a quick right turn. and lol.

GSRtuner

I had a guy yesterday in a GTO wanting to race me so when the light turned green we took off and i slowed back down when i shift to 2nd gear. I had my teg for two months and like everyone else civics and neons been trying to race me.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Today, I'm cruising down the street in the middle lane and this all-black Focus hatch with Altezzas does a u-turn to the far-right lane. When I get to it, it's still in first gear past 6k RPM and power shifts to 2nd before making a right turn. I guess the driver wanted to intimidate me with his fart can...:roll:

*DA3*

ricers are always trying to race every one they that have a lowered car or a car that is hookup nice

some ricer kept tried to race my in 86 integra because i just my i love oldskul sticker in my bumper and my wink mirror on until i races him and smoked him by like two cars and after i race him he stop trying to race me in my car

j13

Keep It Clean
I had a guy yesterday in a GTO wanting to race me so when the light turned green we took off and i slowed back down when i shift to 2nd gear. I had my teg for two months and like everyone else civics and neons been trying to race me.
I've only had my Integra since Jan this year so we're in the same boat...now I'm getting chinese people wanting to race me now!

Also you'll get more neon's with rims wanting to race! You haven't seen the end of it!!! Don't get mad at them though...they are just trying to fit in. That's like throwing rims on a 1995 ford taurus grandma car and trying to race every jap car...too funny.

I pull up to a stop sign..I stop and wait....once I take off some Silver rsx with a fart can Blows thru the fucking stop sign, ALMOST hits me and almost hits someone crossing. This is the 3rd shit head rsx driver that's done this....rsx drivers are almost on my shit list/hit and run list