is this damage repairable?

ATEGGY94

i did auto body for a bit and yes this is repair able basically check to see if you have any frame damage I'm sure you don't but basically they spot weld and pull the quarter panel out (i forgot the name of the tool) sand it down, bondo and repaint it

XjoEnX

Damn, sorry to see the damage. From what I see, I wouldn't say it's totaled, but insurance might see it differently. That looks like at least $2,000 or more in damages (an adjuster will probably quote a lot more, labor is expensive these days) which might total your car. I hope that's not the case though and you get every penny you deserve!

DarkDB1

They go by the cars resale value in your area... It is repairable but it's questionable if they will total it for that.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Is the damage repairable? Yes.
Unfortunately she hit the rear quarter panel instead of the door or front fender. To repair this type of damage, most shops will cut away the damaged area and weld in a section of good metal from another car. Sadly doing this takes a lot of practice and skill to do correctly, which means that it will be expensive. A shop quoted some rear quarter panel damage on my friends Impreza 2.5RS to cost $1700.

B18B_insane

Is the damage repairable? Yes.
Unfortunately she hit the rear quarter panel instead of the door or front fender. To repair this type of damage, most shops will cut away the damaged area and weld in a section of good metal from another car. Sadly doing this takes a lot of practice and skill to do correctly, which means that it will be expensive. A shop quoted some rear quarter panel damage on my friends Impreza 2.5RS to cost $1700.
There are a couple of other ways but what merlin said would be the best and easiest way, but like he said its gonna cost you to get it done right.

Just get an estimate and get him to cut you a check!!

Kyle

I feel like cutting the panel is going to be the fastest way. I would bet the car is going to get written off because of the age. Your best bet is to buy the car back and have it fixed professionally (if the car matters that much to you). Wtf did she hit you with? A tank?