Is this legit???

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, we don't have a speed limiter on 2nd gens.

And you want your knock sensor to work... that'll save your motor when the timing gets eff'd up from the chip and blows holes thru your pistons.

a.k.a. - Bad Idea.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
lol, we don't have a speed limiter on 2nd gens.

And you want your knock sensor to work... that'll save your motor when the timing gets eff'd up from the chip and blows holes thru your pistons.

a.k.a. - Bad Idea.
x2 junk.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Waste of money. There's an equal chance of you losing power as gaining any.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
lol it disables all the good things for the car

no knock sensor, but you get a whole 7 horse power :D

and the survey says

NOT WORTH IT

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Of course it's Mugenz and its on eBay so you know it's legit

91integraracer

Im lovin it
thanks. how can i take the speed limiter off and keep the knock sensor on? ive heard of chipping ecus but have no clue what that means. do i buy i chipped ecu or do i chip the ecu. im trying to start working on the engine so this is something i might wanna do in the near future. thanks for saving me about 20 bucks and a messed up engine. also thanks for not bashing me for even looking at it.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
why would u even ask that?

dont u think if it worked everyone would have it?

search!!!

91integraracer

Im lovin it
thanks kutcha i guess i mustve read that wrong, i thought u said we dont have speed limiters until 2nd gear. i dont know how but whatever. ok thanks for those that mad helpful comments. screw u those who didnt, sorry im not this sea of car knowledge like u guys.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
thanks kutcha i guess i mustve read that wrong, i thought u said we dont have speed limiters until 2nd gear. i dont know how but whatever. ok thanks for those that mad helpful comments. screw u those who didnt, sorry im not this sea of car knowledge like u guys.
i take it that was pointed at me.

heres my advice to you.

:google: