is this LS worth it??

AlanHall

hey everyone.. im very new here, this is my first of hopefully alot of post.. i usually hang around the USACI and other car audio based forums.. but im looking at getting an integra for my GF and wanted some good opinions.. was hoping for a 5speed because im not to sure on higher miled autos.. but how are these??
heres one we drving about an hour to see tonight... looks clean to me..i dunno wtf is up with the front lip thing?? i know ill get harrased, but i already have some 19s for the car.. so i think it will be pretty slick.. :)
2800 bucks..
95 4dr LS
auto.. we both really want manual.. but oh well.. its DD not a race car.. lol
170k timing belt done at 120k
pretty much stock with a cold air intake and cat back and carbon fiber hood..

dc2teggy7

JCSM JCLIM
depending on how it runs and how the interior looks i would only give him 2000
but then again i wouldn't even give him that because its an auto

AlanHall

cant hardly buy a acura/honda here that runs at all for much less than 2k ... anything here thats decent is 3k plus pretty easy....

AlanHall

Well...I was kind of hunting for a little info if the cars going to die in two months cause of. Miles and or being an auto...you guys know the longevity of these cars much better than me

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Well...I was kind of hunting for a little info if the cars going to die in two months cause of. Miles and or being an auto...you guys know the longevity of these cars much better than me
Sounds like a good deal to me. I paid 5k for my '99 4dr LS 5spd. But it had 84k miles. Honda's last if taken care of though, and since it seems to be on the clean side, I would think it's been taken care of pretty well so far. There are members with ton more knowledge than me though, so wait for them to chime in haha.

alyssafacex

i say go for it man. but drive it first and make sure everything seems ok.
x2
i got mine for 2900 with 190,000 and its an auto.
3000 miles later its still running strong.
plus if you really wanted, you could always opt for a manual swap later on.

AlanHall

thanks! The manual thing would just be to make it a little more fun to drive....I don't think I'd bother with a convrrsion ..if I can get 50k more or so out of it I'd be happy....checking it out tomorrow.....we'll see!

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
ya these cars last forever, even autos. just as long as you maintain the engine and keep regular oil changes and all the up.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I've seen teggys run upwards of 340XXX miles +, my buddys 5sp lasted 385XXX until the tranny shot craps! I'd offer 2grand. I just look for theses common issues(all easy fixes) but you could use in your favor when negation price!
-Water in taillight
-sunroof leaking water
-rust under fenders

The lip your thing your referring to is just an add on lip that hasn't been painted yet, you can take it off if you don't like it. GL and let us know it looked in person

AlanHall

We are heading out in a few....we are headed out in a few...he was at 3200..hew down to 2700 and I haven't seen it....lol. So I'm thinking 2500. I don't. Think he will go to 2000,he's pretty proud of it so I'm hoping its really clean....as for the lip..it just looks like some screwed on black plastic...we'll see. Thanks for the input

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i paid 3k for mine and mine's a 5spd. i'd buy that auto for that price if it was a 4door.. i wouldnt mind being auto if it was a 4door

corona88

Offer him 2300 and tell him to keep that garbage hood and you keep the oem one. Tell him that he can sell that and make money on that as well.