is this normal??

db1love

soo i dont use my car to drag race or any of that shit, i like hor roding in corners and shit, ok wer to begin

1. well i have a set of 18s which are way to fuckin big! and i have my blox cambur kit set all the way in but the wheel dont cambur, it kinda just stays strait up! will this chage when i put 16s on???

2. i have the 18s on like i said and i have there rear tire tuckin, and it cambured in and theres no problems there but i have the frotn lowered as well but not tuckin just barely outside the wheel well, and i was mobin on the freeway in this fat ass corner tonite and it stated smelllin like burnin rrubber! and i could here the ffront tires rubin on the fenders, so 1 will this chang with 16s,and 2 how the fuck do all you guys have your shit so slammed and its fine?? or is rubing normal??

plx let me know thanks!

ps the fenders are rolled and i also have a full r33 body kit fenders and all i could put on it that would fix the problem

ls/lownslow

first of all the wheels are way to big for an integra

please dont put a body kit on it

and it will change when you put smaller wheels on it

db1love

okk soy coyy how do i get it like ur look but no rubing, i mean ill do my homework but i cant find shit on how to do it,

and bodykits are gay??

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
body kits are gay.. depending on the style at least.. and as for the rubbing issue, i rolled the front fenders and cut the rear.

db1love

body kits are gay.. depending on the style at least.. and as for the rubbing issue, i rolled the front fenders and cut the rear.
soo ur tires are tuckin, which looks sick, but wen ur in a corner mobin on it the dont rub at all??

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
yeah bro integra's look fantastic without body kits. If i were you i would keep the exterior as stock as possible. go 15/16 wheels for sure xD, i like the color btw what is it?

db1love

thanks my man, i mean they do look the best stock fersure but i was thinkin about just putin on the front bumper only, cuz its pretty bad ass lookin, maybe the fenders as well so i wont rub, r33 kit isnt half bad lookin, but im sellin the rear bumper and side skirts
and not sure on color for ya, 20 yrs of arizona sun!