Is this Shell worth taking into consideration?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/4703392581.html

It's exactly what I am looking for, but I feel as though 800 doesn't sound right at all for a shell, but thats just because i don't know how much people actually pay for shells. Salvage title is kind of a downer too , but thats about all i see wrong with this car aside from the dent in the driver door which could be replaced.

What would you offer him for something like this?

cborden

Jesus is THE way
I would pay 800 for that shell in a heartbeat but that's just me. Salvage doesn't mean anything to me because the cars aren't worth anything anymore so getting hail damage could cause it to be considered totaled and enter into a salvage title

osiris19

That dent can be pulled. $800 for a complete shell? Not a bad price, a little higher than I would pay for a non running car but good.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Ask why it was salvaged, if it was just for that door I would see if he would take 700.

R13

The other asshole
Looks clean for $800.

Yeah, See if you can figure out why it was salvaged and if you go look at it pop the hood and check the radiator support and stuff like that, Seems pretty common to find damage if the car has been wrecked because almost no one repairs front end damage properly.

Also check under the spare tire for wrinkling and stuff incase it's been rear ended.

I'd definitely check it out though, It looks pretty clean.

Brett1414

Car had a salvage title when the dude bought it, and he said there was front end damage, but the previous owner fixed it (So he says) also his goal is to sell the car so that whoever buys it just has to put a motor in it.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
As long as the front and rear end don't look beyond repair id take it and of course try and haggle to get it for as little as possible but looks damn good otherwise

mybabydc4

Doesnt hurt to talk them down, but I'd take it after checking it out. I got my shell for 800, 98 teg pretty clean till someone smashed into it :'(

Brett1414

I got him to go down to 700 and he even offered to tow it to my house as long as i provide the hatch!