itr conversion problem

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
ok so part of the work ive been doing on my car is slowly aquiring the carbon fiber interior pieces for my db8. i just got the front driver and passenger door switches.... i plugged in the passenger worked flawlessly!!!!! :) but the driver however blew three fuses and fried one of my windor motor wires for the ft/driver side.

after a little research i found out that the plugs for the switches are the same but the wiring for the drivers side looks different as far as the colors and what not for the wires. my question is, has anyone done this b4 or know anyone that has and come into a similar problem??? OR know of anywhere i can find the wiring for the c/f switch so i can do a conversion or re-pin my plug to work with it????

p.s. if anyone is trying this the shape and mounting style of the driverside is completly differend so to make the c/f one fit it takes a little customizing....i will get a diy thread going once i get this all finished.

GOTBOOST?

Who needs all motor?
you are right the wiring is different. I have seen this before on CI. I think what people figured out was that there are wiring diagrams you have to look at and rewire it. just pull the wires out and reinstall them in the correct spot. go to google and you will see many diagrams showing you what you need to know.

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in case anyone else wants to try this here ya go...i googled for damn near 2hrs and finally success!!!

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2265073

i will post the progress for all of those interested on my build thread with some updates also