Itr front on a da?

jdmda2388

Was wondering I love my da and love the itr front so itr front on a da how hard you think it be?? Idk how it look with a da ass end though

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
dont listen to those guys..

its a lot of work but its possible.

they might not like the idea but it looks pretty damn good if done right.

eiznekeM

dont listen to those guys..

its a lot of work but its possible.

they might not like the idea but it looks pretty damn good if done right.
Is that just the headlights swapped and a lip put on? I can't really tell.

It would take some fabricating, that's for sure. I wouldn't do it, but power to yah if youz got teh skillz.

They're pretty similar looking anyways.

XjoEnX

It looks good. As stated above, if it's a clean install, I'd say do it.

NEEK94LS

They look really similar, why go through all of that??? It will look nice dont get me wrong but its not that big of a difference really.

Cripton805

Just the headlights might look alright, but the whole front doesn't even look flush. The ITR front is round and everything about the DA is square.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
Fuck what people say. its your car. do what you wanna do mane. i say go for it. be different.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I like how it looks personally, like the one coy posted up, it just had the itr front lights fitted to work and a front lip. Not impossible, a bit of handy work can get you anywhere

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
My question is how can you guys be sure that that's itr lights on that DA and not Ebay dark lights. They don't really look different enough for all that work imo. Get a DC and then put that front end in. My. 02

jdmda2388

Never said I was gonna do it loljust was thinkin about it if its a clean swap I think it.wouldn't look bad