ITR/GSR Wing, or no wing?

XjoEnX

Ive had all 3 and I still cant figure out which one I like best

current

previous. Wingless + carbonfiber = sex imo

ITR. Clean and subtle, nothing over the top.

They all look soo good!
I also had all three on my old Teggy too. I'm torn between wingless and ITR though.

blackviper

thanks alex! im probably going to buy the type r wing tho...just cause i like options.

question---- how do i distinguish differences in REAL TYPE R WING VS FAKE?? i need the answer in like 24 hours going to be looking at it tommorow.

i still havent decided what i like.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
thats a jdm itr conversion.

The best fake ive seen is the one spoilerdepot makes. They sell it painted to match already!

j13

Keep It Clean
If its OEM it will say "HONDA" between the mounting studs.

blackviper

i might jyst want to go for the itr look! wowww i love the pic.!

hmm so it says honda on mounting studs? okk ill look for that

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
wingless ftw... im not a fan of itr spoiler on non itrs, maybe thats just because thefts might think its a R and steal it...

either way, how could you not like this...

Last edited:

pdevilk

Go wingless! I bought my car with stock gs-r wing then later switched it to ITR wing, but then I got tired of it and went wingless. And I LOVE it. Especially with a rear window visor :)

Black teg

Catch me if you can
I'll sell you my ITR wing that's black right now. I'm changing to a different one for track use.

I like it better with the wing if you got the rear visor. I have both on my car. I think it just does not look right without the wing if you have just the rear visor on. But that's just me.

blackviper

sighhh wingless vs itr now :p and now a rear visor?? where would i find a rear visor?. and would i also have to paint/buy a silver rear visor? cause black would look funny...

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
sighhh wingless vs itr now :p and now a rear visor?? where would i find a rear visor?. and would i also have to paint/buy a silver rear visor? cause black would look funny...
the visor stays black, it does not look funny cause it goes on your hatch window. there is no OEM visor (from honda) and they were originally made by i believe spoon sports, they sell them all over although a spoon sports one is going to cost some serious $$

i think the visor and a wing looks bad, just too much going on

Keenooo

In my opinion, I don't like wings that much. I'd rather have a lip spoiler or a rear window visor. I feel like wings on cars look like shopping carts lol. But rear window visors look dope in integras. :)