itr rear rotors trouble

OskarDOHC

i have a 00 integra gsr with 1996 integra type r rotors. im having trouble finding replacements for them. does anyone know any other rotors that match the same size as irt 96 rotors?
thanks.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
How'd you find brake rotors from a JDM '96 Type R? You'll probably have to search on websites through Japan to find '96 rotors, the US didn't get the Type R until '97. I think the '96 R bolt pattern will be the same as the '97 R which is 4x114. The Type R got the 5-lug in '98. You should have better luck looking for '97 rotors.

How'd you find brake rotors from a JDM '96 Type R? You'll probably have to search on websites through Japan to find '96 rotors, the US didn't get the Type R until '97. I think the '96 R bolt pattern will be the same as the '97 R which is 4x114. The Type R got the 5-lug in '98. You should have better luck looking for '97 rotors.
Even in 97 it was still 5 lug in the US. We never got 4x114 ITRs here.

aredbb2

Do some research. I would guess 90-97 Accord rotors or 92-96 Prelude rotors are something you should take a look at since they are both 4x114 just like the rotors you need.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Even in 97 it was still 5 lug in the US. We never got 4x114 ITRs here.
I thought one model was sold in the US with the 4x114 pattern, not sure if it was an ITR, but I could be wrong.

Since you know the bolt pattern for the rotors is 4x114, measure the diameter of the disc as best you can and try and find matching ones from another car. It's probably gonna be from a Prelude or Accord like you said before.