ITR Swap underway tons of pics

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
snap-on :drool:

how stong is the impact gun? pretty damn good campared to a compressor?

gl with the build :thumbup:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Looks nice, keep up the good work.

For the record.

My friend has an ITR swapped DA, fuckin car hauls ass.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Thanks sorry for the long absence My router fried so I have been on my own w/ out net. But a guy my g/f works with is gonna come help w/ the wiring. Ill write that review on the Racing spec in a month or two probibly when Auto X starts up. Unfortunatly I have to order new rear LCAs because my LCA bolts seized up. O Well Thanks for all the support thought.

The impact is rated to 250ft lbs and it works like a beaut. The battery barly had a charge it'll last about 35-40 minutes and takes around 25-30 minutes to charge. I got 3 batterys so I'll never have to worry. The digital Tq wrench is rated from 5-100ft lbs and reads down to one hundreth of a lbs. Also reads in N.m and inch lbs. Been gettings tools all week Got my valve adjustment tools an 10mm and a 12mm. Harmonic damber holder, Im probibly gonna order some more ratchets soon.

Having the right tools for the job makes life quick and easy. Ill have more pics up in a day or two.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
JdmITRCinci said:
Thanks sorry for the long absence My router fried so I have been on my own w/ out net. But a guy my g/f works with is gonna come help w/ the wiring. Ill write that review on the Racing spec in a month or two probibly when Auto X starts up. Unfortunatly I have to order new rear LCAs because my LCA bolts seized up. O Well Thanks for all the support thought.

The impact is rated to 250ft lbs and it works like a beaut. The battery barly had a charge it'll last about 35-40 minutes and takes around 25-30 minutes to charge. I got 3 batterys so I'll never have to worry. The digital Tq wrench is rated from 5-100ft lbs and reads down to one hundreth of a lbs. Also reads in N.m and inch lbs. Been gettings tools all week Got my valve adjustment tools an 10mm and a 12mm. Harmonic damber holder, Im probibly gonna order some more ratchets soon.

Having the right tools for the job makes life quick and easy. Ill have more pics up in a day or two.

i saw that digital tourque wrench on their site and it was like $400 where the fuck did you get the money for those tools that suspension and the motor in one shot. looks like someone has been savin their pennies for quite a while

sonicvybe

new driver
im typing this reply as the pictures are loading and all i gotta say was haaaauuuu haaaaaaahhh haaaaeee (10 seconds long getting higher pitched each time...) sweeeeeet -=]

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
nexgenintegra said:
i saw that digital tourque wrench on their site and it was like $400 where the fuck did you get the money for those tools that suspension and the motor in one shot. looks like someone has been savin their pennies for quite a while
Well I work near 50-60 hrs a week and You got to love being in school. I go to Sin Clair and Im in the Honda Pact program up their so i get a very nice discount on Snap tools from my dealer. Most the time its 40-60 perfect off.

I work hard. lol :alcoholic and I drive hard too.

Yea the dents are from High school. You got to hate high school kids who have no respect for anything. I came outside one day and Kids were layen agenst my car and sitting on the hood. I knocked out teeth though, so its fine. :twisted:

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i wish i could work 50-60 hours a week id be pullin over a g a week. but my company doesnt really have to much overtime so its basically 40 hour week if you get lucky you'll end up with 42 43 hours if you get lucky.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Girl with tools, gettin grease on her...so hot..My gf is a puss when it comes to that, she came over one time and helped me with my stage 2 install. Well kinda, she pushed the button for my intercooler sprayer.. But anyways..Nice. Real nice, Im impressed

reconxtru

DC5!
you in honda pact program..nice..i'm in toyota program..but really considering changing careers right now..thinking of becoming a police officer.

hksb18

GM TECH
reconxtru said:
you in honda pact program..nice..i'm in toyota program..but really considering changing careers right now..thinking of becoming a police officer.
Im in a GM Program i want to switch to Honda....:( ..I use that snap-on impact all day long for just about everything its amazing.. i own all snap on tools they may be expensive but they are def worth it..n if they do break.. lifetime warranty..