ITR wing install , help me.

StoobyMcDooby

Hey whats up, i tried searching first, but i didnt find what I was looking for..
I currently have the stock spoiler... the low one. When i purchase my ITR wing, is it a direct swap?
As in, use the same bolt pattern as the spoiler i currently have?

Thanks.

GSROWNSU

depends if you have a 3rd brake light...if you do the itr wing will not cover a hole drilled into your hatch for the wires for your 3rd brake light. If you install the itr wing anyways you will need to either fill that hole as in with bondo and repaint your hatch, or buy a plug for it. I was gonna put an itr wing on my teg until i found out about that nice little hole :(

GSROWNSU

i still don't know...don't wanna give you the wrong info. All i know is i have a gsr wing with the 3rd brake light and tried to put a itr wing on that did not have a 3rd brake light and there was a big ass hole showing in my hatch. I don't know if an itr wing with a 3rd brake light will work. My itr wing was a replica if that makes any difference.

StoobyMcDooby

hold the phone.... but it uses the same bolt holes, right? i dont mind playing with bondo, my teg loves bodywork.

And which side of the hatch does the hole exist, driver or passenger? and how big was it

Sammich

I Will Tell U Straight Up, Get Whatever Itr Spoiler U Want, I Believed That 'if You Get Teh Itr Style Spoiler W/ The Brake Light It Will Cover The Whole' Its Bs, It Doesnt Cover The Whole..ur Gona Have To Get A Plug, Put Black Tape Or Get It Filled, Period.

But As Far As The Holes, Yes It Uses Teh Same Four Holes

SupersonicGSR99

ive been battling with this for months THERE IS NO DIRECT SWAP FOR THE STOCK SPOILER!! whether you have the light or not on the itr wing it doesnt matter trust me i have tryed them both. bottom line if you want the itr you need body work (filling holes)

StoobyMcDooby

sweet! guys you are a big help . As mentioned before, my teg is in a build up stage anyways...bondo has been my best friend in the last few weeks. I don't mind bondoing a few holes that are left behind, as long as the bolts for the spoilers are the same. Im just not comfortable drilling into my car.

Thanks again, ill keep you guys updated on my build up. Thanks.

Sammich

um please dont bondo holes PLEASE DONT BONDO HOLES!!!!!!!!! get it welded shut, the grind, sand, then apply a thin layer of bondo to it