It's a boy !

LStegg

1 bad LS
The wifey and I went 2 the doctors 2day 2 find out what she was having. And it's a boy, lucky me. She was kinda bummed out but she got over it. The doctor said everything looks normal and its healthy, thats the main thing. :woot:

1990G2TEG

Banned
LStegg said:
The wifey and I went 2 the doctors 2day 2 find out what she was having. And it's a boy, lucky me. She was kinda bummed out but she got over it. The doctor said everything looks normal and its healthy, thats the main thing. :woot:
Congrats! I wish you the best in fathering your SON!

LStegg

1 bad LS
Thanks everyone for the support ! I'm pretty excited about it. And we have no names that we have decided on yet. We thought about Dominic Anthony cause Anthony is my 1st name and the wifey likes Dominic. Dominic was also my great grandfathers name. But we still are'nt sure yet. Any idea's ? We are open 2 suggestions. Picking a name is sooo hard cause it's somthing your gonna say 20 times a day for a long time. Till then we will just go w/ Lil' LStegg. Again thanks everyone. :thumbs up

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
LStegg said:
Thanks everyone for the support ! I'm pretty excited about it. And we have no names that we have decided on yet. We thought about Dominic Anthony cause Anthony is my 1st name and the wifey likes Dominic. Dominic was also my great grandfathers name. But we still are'nt sure yet. Any idea's ? We are open 2 suggestions. Picking a name is sooo hard cause it's somthing your gonna say 20 times a day for a long time. Till then we will just go w/ Lil' LStegg. Again thanks everyone. :thumbs up
I think Tyler, Mason, and Jaden are cute names for boys.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Congrats bro. Give him an asian name and make him a real JDM boy get some pots and throw em down the stairs. :D have you given any thought into what kinda car he is gonna drive yet either???

LStegg

1 bad LS
G3GirL said:
I think Tyler, Mason, and Jaden are cute names for boys.
We have 1 child already and Tyler is his name. So we can count that 1 out. And he WILL drive a Honda 4 sho ! By the time he can drive I'm sure Teggy's and RS-X's will be like a classic or historic car but Honda will have something cool 2 replace them I'm sure. Thanks 4 the input everyone and anymore idea's 4 names are welcome. :thumbs up