It's a chicks ride...

oOoBanana

Hey everyone...so I forgot this site existed (yeah shoot me) until my good friend Matt [JDMxDB8] told me about the it. I was going to register, but to my surprise I was already a member. So here I am again...:) Well here are a few pictures of my car. Enjoy...all comments are welcome. Keep in mind, it's a chick's ride so give me some slack. With that said...keep in mind, I bought (it stock) and made my car the way it is, with the help of my brother of course. Still looking to get a new paint job and a few more work done before I call it quits then I'm moving on to the Acura 3.2 TL Type S hopefully within 2 years.

1999 GS-R 4 Door Sedan (I'm not going to list what I have since I'm too lazy) :lol: I need some new awesome pictures, but hopefully these will do for now.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Daym, ur DB's exterior is 10x better than mine. My DB = oxidation. haha! When are we gonna finally meet up?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
clean...... for a chicks ride :lol:

oOoBanana

Um..a pic of my exhaust. I haven't taken any yet, but here's the one Greddy have on their website. They used my car as a prototype :) ...and here's a funky pic of me whaha, sorry i dont take pics with my car 'cause I'm mad at it right now.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
oOoBanana said:
Um..a pic of my exhaust. I haven't taken any yet, but here's the one Greddy have on their website. They used my car as a prototype :) ...and here's a funky pic of me whaha, sorry i dont take pics with my car 'cause I'm mad at it right now.

wtf:shock:

oOoBanana

haha don't worry i thought the same thing when I first saw it too. But it actually sounds pretty damn nice.