It's been a while....did a shoot with prof. photographer! (JDM front teg)

JDM_Teg

nice pics man. i know about the money situation, so take your time on getting the lip and focus on maintaining it as it is man.
im pretty sure im getting in job within a week or two, so the lip will definitely be on/painted in May.

Lip or no lip, the car is 2sikk. Good job.
What did you pay for ur front end??
Well a good friend of mine had a sickkk boosted JDM front GSR, but unfortunately flipped his car due to his brakes somehow going out in the rain.....so i got pretty much what was still good (front bumper, grille, and i bought his EXTRA set of headlights)...so i got all that for CRAZY cheap. Bought the hood off a friend for $250, and got the rest of my parts from www.unlimitedjdm.com It totaled out to be around 1200+ dollars.

dang those pics are great. I like your car. Nice and clean
Thats a sweet ass car man!
That is one sexy ass ride.:thumbs up
^ x2

those pictures came out good.
I can dig it
thanks for all the comments!!!! i really appreciate all the positive feedback :)
i was actually dead set on getting rid of the car, but realized that i've put a lot of time/money into this car in just over a year. there are days that for some reason i cant stand my car....idk why i guess that happens to everyone.

H2BDA9

damn cleanest teg ive seen in a long time. props.

JasperDA9

yeah me either on the wheels. I wish I could show you how not RED wheels will look. I'll come up to Raleigh one day and show you whats up. I know you bought your hood from casey. I was going to get it but heard you had dibs. The other kid, his car was clean too. Hung out with him at a couple meets before.

JDM_Teg

yeah me either on the wheels. I wish I could show you how not RED wheels will look. I'll come up to Raleigh one day and show you whats up. I know you bought your hood from casey. I was going to get it but heard you had dibs. The other kid, his car was clean too. Hung out with him at a couple meets before.
yeah i got the hood from casey. which other kid are you talking about? yeah you should come to raleigh sometime