Its Been A While LOL

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
Well yall may remember my first post in here about my DA GS.

Well now i have a new DA with a B18b1 in it. fresh with 66k on the motor. underdrive pulley, intake, headers, JDM One Pieces, 93 GSR front bumper, and a GSR Cluster

going to buy a Apexi Exhaust tomorrow or today. and order some struts for upper front and back.
and when i save money up im hopping to get Rota GT3's or LS Mesh

I will be having a photoshoot with the team on on in houston called Integras Of Houston. gotta represent lol.

Well the shoot will be in mid january. ill keep you updated.
oh and a crappy cellphone pic in my avatar of my one pieces lol. if i blew it up its would be so pixelated lol. well hope to get feedback and maybe some suggestions.

Oh and its good to be back lol

speedin

The Transporter
BuddhazWisdom said:
Well yall may remember my first post in here about my DA GS.

Well now i have a new DA with a B18b1 in it. fresh with 66k on the motor. underdrive pulley, intake, headers, JDM One Pieces, 93 GSR front bumper, and a GSR Cluster

going to buy a Apexi Exhaust tomorrow or today. and order some struts for upper front and back.
and when i save money up im hopping to get Rota GT3's or LS Mesh

I will be having a photoshoot with the team on on in houston called Integras Of Houston. gotta represent lol.

Well the shoot will be in mid january. ill keep you updated.
oh and a crappy cellphone pic in my avatar of my one pieces lol. if i blew it up its would be so pixelated lol. well hope to get feedback and maybe some suggestions.

Oh and its good to be back lol
nice! cant wait to see some shots of your car! btw go ls mesh!

Hondaintegrada9

ChUcK nOrRiS iS mAd JdM
Nice to have you back and like said before ls mesh all the way check out g2ic.com i'm sure there might be some for sale on there

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I found a site that makes replica honda wheels, all you would need is the center caps.

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
ok ive just got a Type R lip

my car is flat black lol. but that is the lip i am recieving in 3 business days lol.

hoping to paint my car silver or white lol