It's been a while! My Integra has come back strong!

72Spitfire

Almost gave up on the Integra this spring. So much that I bought a brand new car. But I missed it rather quickly so i spent the summer working on it. Since I didn't have to drive it, i made lots of progress on getting it running strong.Since I last posted I changed all the hard brake and fuel lines. Replaced the steering rack with an OEM piece. Replaced front inner tie rods with MOOG ones. New Skunk2 ball joints in upper arms and new DME camber kit in the rear to replace the tired Blox version. Four Wheel alignment. New ignition switch, main relay and battery. Replaced entire shift linage with a new OEM one. Also did some body work and plasti dipped it. I also sold the Password JDM bar and added a 2 point Ultra Racing one. Changed resonators in the exhaust and painted the Greddy muffler black. Its going to be my winter car so i re-undercoated the entire underneath with some 3M Prefessinal Undercoating. Put white lettered snow tires snow on it too. Looks pretty good for a car with 265K miles on it i guess. 8)

giLDC4

Slow&Low
265k? Does not look like it. :like: Good thing you did not give up on it. I have not gave up on mine. It runs but I have trouble turning it on at times. I think it is my ignition switch. Nice ride!

94RS

No fucks given.
I thought you sold your car, good to see you're back :thumbs up I also like the angry eyes on the high beams, reminds me of a Ruckus I ride with.

SoundEfx

Welcome back pimp.

It should be hard to give up on a car that has over a quarter of a million miles and is no where close to being tired...LOL...

renarudo

Definitely welcome back to CI. There should be lots of pep in that ride, so keep racking up the miles.