It's been a while...

DownShift96GSR

What's up ya'll?? I've been away for a while. I see there are many new faces on the site. That's what I like to see. I've been workin alot and have some cash saved up for my ride. I already have a few things done, nothing to crazy. But, other than that I just wanted to say whats up and for those who've missed me (maybe one person) I'm back and will be on and off the website. Good luck to everyone and happy modding, be safe out there.

Baldy201

I missed you downshift. What did you do to your car? show us some pics!! haha. Good to see you are back and still alive.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
downshift who?...been gone so long man. thought u joined another forum. good to see u back. post up pics as soon as u can. i wanan see ur 01 gsr.

slikk

Money Getter
Yo Downshift wazz up?!!! its been waay too long since you posted man what going on?

the site traffic has grown quite a bit since you last posted.

slikk

Money Getter
Chuckie Finster said:
Hey wassuper?! I know right? I'm not here much and even I noticed you weren't posting anymore.

yeah chuckie . you, sleeper and downshift did dissapers for a long time. kevin and tod does their once a month disssapearing act but they are still kinda consistent

DownShift96GSR

Yeah I know it's been a while, but hey I haven't forgot about ya'll. And there's no way in hell i could join another forum. But the reason I've been gone is cuz of work and a mini-me. Yeah, i found out I gotta kid, a lil boy. He's 10 months old. I found out back in January and he was born in June. His a mom and I didn't have contact for that period of time, we had a falling out and stopped talking to one another and one day ran into each other at the store and we kinda made peace with one another, then she told me. It's been crazy, but I figured I'd let my fellow Teggy drivers know whats going on, since we are all pretty much family. But I'm back and will be around. Other than all the baby mamma drama, everything has been good.

DownShift96GSR

IntegrasAreBest said:
hey whats up man im new to the site...how'd you lose your gsr mine was stolen but it was all stock though.
My car was totalled back in October. Some crazy girl driver hit me almost head on in a parking lot. I loved that car, she was my first, LOL.

Chuckie Finster

Damn, sorry to hear 'bout your loss. I know what it feels like all too well.

But hey, congrats--on the kid, whether that was what you wanted or not, so DO YOUR JOB! Haha...if anything gets too stressful we got your back. Hope it all goes good. 8)

DownShift96GSR

Chuckie Finster said:
Damn, sorry to hear 'bout your loss. I know what it feels like all too well.

But hey, congrats--on the kid, whether that was what you wanted or not, so DO YOUR JOB! Haha...if anything gets too stressful we got your back. Hope it all goes good. 8)
Thanks Chuckie, and hey, I do my job man. The only thing that pisses me off is that she doesn't do hers. She acts like it when I'm around, but I talk to her mom and sister and they tell me other wise. And then the bitch goes out to the streets and starts tellin people that I'm running. Man, its been hell. I had to change my number and my job. And for a while, I couldn't go out without watching my back. There was always somebody with something to say about the whole situation. But thanks for the support anyway. Lately its all been pretty chill. I'm just trying to do my job, or jobs should I say, and make that dollar.

GSRawe

DownShift96GSR said:
I'm just trying to do my job, or jobs should I say, and make that dollar.
GIT DAT DOLLAR!!

sorry, inside joke at my job, I work for a Theme Park that will do almost anything to "get that dollar"