its been fun ci

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I'm officially out of the car scene. I've lost the most important thing in life to me because of it and its not worth it. I'll lurk from time to time but not posting as much. It's been fun and take care.

heykosal

Angkorian
I'm officially out of the car scene. I've lost the most important thing in life to me because of it and its not worth it. I'll lurk from time to time but not posting as much. It's been fun and take care.
OMG Robbie, that's why you lost ___?? I had no clue and I'm so sorry:( Putting the SRT up for sale didn't help?:???: Are you still trying to sell?
This sucks man I was looking forward to getting a car so I could ask you to meet up and help do some work.:cry:
I mean have you talked to, or anything at all or is it just cut off?

PM or FB me your number man.

what happend dude?!!?!?!?
Please just don't ask dude.

Everybody thank him for the well wishes, and wish him well goodbye.
You know we'll all miss you Robbie. Keep in touch on FB or something k?

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
:no:

:cry::cry::cry::(:???::x:puppyeyes:whiner::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Wow dude, I can only guess at what happened, but it sucks regardless of what it is. You will be missed on CI :(

Good luck

Last edited:

.Cortez

94' LS
awh man youve always been an awesome guy. Hate to see you go like this bro... You gotttah do what you gottah do bro.

speedin

The Transporter
Wait, what...no, really I mean why? Hell in the anything goes we rarely even talk cars.

mattr89lxi

i hope everytime u roll down the street u see a bad azz integra and miss CI soo much that youll come back! take care bro! from the looks of it ur sure gon be missed