It's hard to shift?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Ok, so some background info. A few weeks ago I lost pressure in my clutch, bled it and drained the fluid and refilled it. Kept an eye on the fluid level and it stayed constant, and no leaks are found. The clutch itself is fine but when I up/down shift it takes a little bit more effort than usual, and I checked it again today and the fluid was fine and as stated, no leaks.

It's a 2001 LS coupe with 102k miles on it. No mods and I recently changed all the spark plugs/wires rad fluid etc . Maybe new shifter? Or bushings?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
is there any wobble in your shifter? how does your trans fluid look? did you do any work with the shift linkage or the shifter at about this time?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
No, I saw a couple of other threads with the same problem but that was because they replaced the shifter linkage.

All I did was bleed it. So I have no idea what it could be

Alvi84

Check the travel of the pushrod that pushes the clutch fork mounted on the front tranny arm. Maybe your clutch slave cylinder is on it's way out...

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Hmm I'll look into that. I hope its not :(

Here's a pic of that area, as I've said I've done no work to the clutch/tranny or really anything except maintenance and lower it.