It's Mom Again

Screech

beer budget white trash
may have a map sensor that ate crap.
also he may want to clean out the IAC. probably could find a better how to using google then I could explain anything.

other then that you have the immobilizer, crank posistioning sensor that will not allow the engine to "run"

Screech

beer budget white trash
sorry thought I read, engine will turn just wont run, haha.
may have jumped timing. that picture is not telling anything, set crank at tdc, see where the gears are lined up.
if unable to move the crank... your probably looking at bent valves, its not a expensive job if he does it himself.
Many many how to or diy threads on swapping a rsx engine.
keep it a stock engine, start swapping and up grading your going to need kpro or a aem 1030/1070 box.

Integra Mom

So, here are some pictures of the car, after removing the grime of sitting. It was asked before how much we have invested so far (I am going to leave out the cleaning of the car, but delivery to drive.) This way, we can all agree, mechanically how much should be invested.

http://flic.kr/p/cBbHLf

http://flic.kr/p/cBdSaA

Investment, with delivery thus far is $2464

95ls-gsr swap

i feel so bad for my mom.... i totalled her 07 outback with like 70k miles on it.... yeah i just bought my gs-r, and i can definitely say i beat on my car less than i did my moms, so i kinda think it was a smart call with a new car for him

Thepowderblue

I would say dont worry about " mechanical issues ". Its a honda, the easiest car to work on.

Last edited:

dlo253

Grave digging to speak words of ignorance. Noob fail for sure.

EDIT... Fuckin dude really edited the post, gtfo hahahah

Last edited:

Integra Mom

So...the update (taking some time.) Alternator seized. Just received, but in meantime--he has gone ahead and replaced timing chain (his research basically said, if you are going to invest the labor, replace it--his money.) New plugs, new hoses, removed old gas. Ensured, all lines up and manually runs smoothly, Is going to go ahead and replace serpetine belt and water pump (water pump was just something I tend to have to replace on vehicles before this mileage and it is original, just something he is doing on my recommend.)