It's officially gone. Jimmy's GSR.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
They probably got freaked out when you set off the alarm.. I bet that's why it was more damage then anything stolen. they just wanted to ditch the car as fast as possible. lol

That sucks tho... show some pictures when you get the chance.. Glad you got the car back tho!!
i wish i had seen the car. they moved the car from one lot to another and the worker there confused the shit out of me.

if my alarm did indeed scare them. im glad. that shit was worth it.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
update: had the car towed back to my home from lawrence. lowell police dept. were douches. they didnt notify me of the main thing that was taken. my motor. that's why i was so confused why they would entitle the car a total loss with still the motor intact.

98+ rear conversion GONE. but they replaced it with MINT 94-97 ones. lol.

center console, radio, random pieces, ECU, and for the heck of it... roll down both windows and pour coffee all over the interior.

b18c1? GONE. luckily i didnt put money into painting the engine bay CW. that was the only part green.

to end it off, they beat up one fender. IMO, what did that fender do to you thieves!?

they also poured brake fluid on my door jams causing the paint to dissolve and now its all rusted. i didnt take pictures of that though.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
sad.... well at least now she's asking for a shaved bay and a K....... lol

Glad you got her back.. Sad it only took this long for them to fuck it up this bad.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
well i pulled some stuff off the car like the rear. opened the trunk and realized part of the car was in there.

heres's my sparco door rolled inserts that were messed up from the window being opened and grease. it turned orange.

and here's the door jams. i honestly dont know why they chose to do this. i mean its awkward since i dont beef with anyone.

GA-Beast

Owner
^ this makes me sooooo mad to see. omg i wish i was lived up there! it makes you gag somebody n dump em in a lake. thieves get their due bro..poetic justice is oh so shweeet

Winki

Undercover mod
dont junk it make it better that ever fresh slate.
fuckin thieves piss me off. any prints or anything?

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
You should invest in a transformer

That was if your car gets stolen, it can just transform and beat the crap outa the theives lol

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I hope those thieves die, a horrible horrible death, i seriously do, people slave to get things they want and some asshat come in and takes it all away :evil::evil:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
lookin at how the poured shit all over, probably some high school kids. Keep an eye out for a new gsr swapped car.