I've got a great idea for CI and the iPhone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRMarris

I dont have an Iphone but that would be pretty sweet. Not sure why you would need it but yeah...

J187SD

it would be pretty awesome if you could make it for free. the only forum reading app available on the store atm is like 10 bucks.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
it should have ended at ipod. all these stupid things they are coming out with have tons of features but no memory. why do i want an ipod. to hold the 12000 songs i have in itunes.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Don't apps do something? I thought they had safari for browsing. Or do you just want a ci icon for a short cut?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
^^^ sooo you do drugs? cause its definitely not the best phone in the world! its actually a very shitty phone its only good for the games and texting isnt too bad on it but it plays music well.

J187SD

Don't apps do something? I thought they had safari for browsing. Or do you just want a ci icon for a short cut?
The app would just make it so that you could browse forums faster rather than using the conventional safari for web browsing. It doesn't load the all the tables and pictures, instead its just like the iPod OS where there are lists and the lists lead you to the sub-forums/threads.

The app would just make everything text except pictures within threads.

imo the iPhone is definitely the best phone on the market atm. The super sensitive touch screen that works by the pressure from your finger causing the conductive and resistive layers of circuitry to touch each other, changing the circuits' resistance, which no other phone has.

Status
Not open for further replies.