Jacking Car up while slammed

Thekris

Ok so as soon as my friend gets his fender roller back for me, my teg is gonna be slammed. I was wondering though, how am i supposed to jack the car up when its all the way on the ground? I have a floor jack, regular jack and jack stands. How am I supposed to fit them under there or what do I need? I want to know before I lower it more.

mirrorimg

You can use the stock jack to lift it up high enough for the pneumatic jack to fit in. You can also drive up on a couple 2x4's

speedin

The Transporter
Get some 2x4's as long as the wheel base. Then place them in front of both F&R tires. Then drive up on them. Dont forget to line them back up when lowering the car back down....

slickteggyGSR

take a piece or two of wood put them infront of both of your front wheels and drive up on them this should give you enough clearance to get under for the jack

735e32

Im MEL.
yup, what they said, the pieces of wood under the front tires and drive up on them.
or if you wanna be ballin, get some NRG ramps. haha

j13

Keep It Clean
Just jack it up from the front skid plate or the rear *stock* tow hook.

If you have an alloy tow hood than don't use that.

j13

Keep It Clean
Also I don't know the name of it, but the main beam that the sway bars bolt to, you can put the floor jack under there

Prozon

Kris
J13 I don't really think he needed a jacking location, just how to fit a jack under it.

I came with the similar dilemma trying to work on my girlfriends LS. It's not slammed, just lowered. It was a pain in the ass to get the jack under it lol.

red.line

J13 I don't really think he needed a jacking location, just how to fit a jack under it.

I came with the similar dilemma trying to work on my girlfriends LS. It's not slammed, just lowered. It was a pain in the ass to get the jack under it lol.
It's still helpful advice, jacking from the front or rear can be much easier since you usually have more clearance to get a jack under there.
A friend of mine can't even fit his jack from his OEM tool kit under the car from the side.
2x4's ftw.