Jailbait Thread (NSFW)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
no pics but i got a funny story

friend of mine is going through a divorce.

he is a salesman at a honda dealership, and he also has a second job replacing the ads on the shopping carts at the grocery store.

the other night hes doing carts at this store, and starts talking to this girl whos just kicking it, finds out her friends ditched her, she asks him to buy her beer, he does, and then him, another guy who replaces ads, and her go and eat at dennys or somewhere .... so hes thinking she looks young this entire time ..... finds out that shes all of

but its ok shell be 15 next month :lol:

my friend is 22

GSratedR

Rated R
lol. that sucks. now that im older i reflect back to my early teens and just seem to get mad and pissed off...Why the fuck did they not make girls like that when i was that age. lucky little bastards. :lol:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
GSratedR said:
lol. that sucks. now that im older i reflect back to my early teens and just seem to get mad and pissed off...Why the fuck did they not make girls like that when i was that age. lucky little bastards. :lol:
see thats what im sayin!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ lol, they did.... They were 6. lol.

yeah... one of my friends is 19... his girlfriend is 14. Its kinda creapy if you ask me.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
^^ lol, they did.... They were 6. lol.
lol

i saw a news special on MSNBC about shit like this a while back. they'd set older guys up to think that they were meeting with underaged boys and girls. i think they called people like kevin "online predators"...lol tsk tsk for this thread, you sick fuck.

GSratedR

Rated R
G3GirL said:
lol

i saw a news special on MSNBC about shit like this a while back. they'd set older guys up to think that they were meeting with underaged boys and girls. i think they called people like kevin "online predators"...lol tsk tsk for this thread, you sick fuck.
lol. :lol: yeah i knowwhat you mean. just the other day my girlfriend called me a petafile thats a big word for a nine year old dont you think?