Japan trip!

mendoza

mt friend is gonna go to japan in a week, what should i make him get for me? like something thats hard to get here any ideas?

Jabes

just tell him to stuff a rhd teg in his suitcase and bring it back for you, at least thats what I'd do if I went there lol

WAR 178

Premium User
Tokyo 23 number 5 jordans lol.... or an NSX?
not like he is going to be able to walk in the airport with a set of rims, but maybe shipp em for ya?
thats what im looking for somebody to do for me. but then again, i dont want any radioactive or flooded out stuff.

speedin

The Transporter
not like he is going to be able to walk in the airport with a set of rims, but maybe shipp em for ya?
thats what im looking for somebody to do for me. but then again, i dont want any radioactive or flooded out stuff.
My friend just brought back some $2,500 HKS coilovers he got over there for $400. They only charged him $40 for the extra weight in the suitcase.

BeatBox

Real Good!
hahaha it be funny sht to see u at the airport checking in on your way back with random parts in your hands and your luggage in a weird shape from sticking parts in it

00DC2TW

BS lol my friend bought a set of four lug ITR wheels from japan, and brought them to the airport and they just boxed them and put them as checked baggage