Jared's '97 Frost White Integra LS

94RS

No fucks given.
OEM ones are plastic... That crack. Which is the reason the one on my engine was completely covered in silicone when I bought it.

zack11122

Idk what they cost. Yeah I meant 15 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osiris19

It's nice out today, so finally got to snap a decent photo of her. Gonna start ripping it apart to get the trans out. I'm so excited to start this. I'm hoping I won't be such a dumb teenager and ruin this one lol. Going to take it slow and do it right. Just gotta graduate and get back to work lol.

osiris19

A little update. Pulled the trans, and the flywheel fell off with trans. So I need a new crank.

At this point, I'm probably going to be swapping my engine into the white one, and then eventually rebuilding the bottom end of the new engine.

osiris19

Got a little bit done today. Dug it out and pulled the engine. Starting the swap tomorrow after I get the engine and trans pulled from the silver one.

osiris19

Pulled the engine out of the silver one today. Have to pull the exhaust from the white one still and then mosy the engine on into the white one and transfer my plate over to it.

And the current mess in my garage.

osiris19

Figured I would throw an update out. The integra is on the road and legal now, and took it on it's first trip up to my school. It survived the 130 mile trip. I really wanna pull some money together though and either get a JDM LS or B20. As for the car itself, some little odds and ends that need to be fixed.

Brakes are the first issue I must tackle. The car requires my entire pedal travel in order to even begin to stop the car. I pulled some pretty large air pockets from the bleeder screws yesterday, but it didn't help. Before I go and start throwing money at it, i'm gonna swap my booster and master cylinder from the silver car and see if I can eliminate those as possible culprits or fix the problem altogether. Think it's going to need calipers too in the front so I'm gonna order those for safe measure. There seems to be a water leak coming from the corner of the passenger quarter window, however, it's not coming from the outside of the window, or at least that's what it feels like. Is there a sunroof drain tube in that pillar?

Having some pretty annoying idle issues as well. Pulled off the IACV and tried to clean up. Found out I that the posts where the hoses attach are plugged with rust deposits from the old engine (reused all of the intake manifold components. Gonna have to try and find another one, and if it doesn't help, gonna have to see if it's vacuum related. Sometimes it'll randomly hike up to 3k at idle and completely warm.

The blower motor is pretty damn loud too. Don't really feel too bothered though to make me tear apart the dash to get to it. The car is in desperate need of a bath and I ordered some paint to respray the bumper. There's a few other things that need to be fixed, but can't remember them at this point.