Jay Leno Approves -GT-R-

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
They weren't quite supercars. The Supra, Skyline, 300zx, etc. are 300ish HP $35k cars that run mid 13's. That would be like considering a Camaro SS or Mustang Cobra a supercar.

The new GTR is a 480+hp, $70k+ car that runs mid 11's. A much different category

bobbyteenager

hmm, well you might be right.

the thing that get me about the gtr- is any way you cut it, it is automatic.

yes it an amazing machine, it shifts at crazy speeds, it will crush all other cars.

but its auto. i mean come on

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ I'd much rather have that transmission putting power to the ground in that car then my hand and foot.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
They weren't quite supercars. The Supra, Skyline, 300zx, etc. are 300ish HP $35k cars that run mid 13's. That would be like considering a Camaro SS or Mustang Cobra a supercar.

The new GTR is a 480+hp, $70k+ car that runs mid 11's. A much different category
Well, now that you put it like that I guess you're right. No wonder they call it Godzilla.

bobbyteenager

they originally called it godzilla when the the gtr-32 came out and won nearly all of the eventsin the australian GT seriers.

bobbyteenager

it didnt say it in the video.

and after it won all that stuff they changed the rules and outlawed the car.

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i will agree its an amazing car, but i just DONT like it...cant come up with a good reason, but i just DONT. somethin about it rubs me the wrong way.