JDM 94-97 bumper lights/sidemarkers

SRLNCLT

I've been searching all over the net and can't find my answer. So, I have the JDM bumper lights. How do I wire those to function like in Japan? Then how do I wire the sidemarkers into those to only blink? And I'm having the issue with 3 wires on the right side? Yeah, I know, test them. I took the sidemarker apart and both of the top wires look to be hooked up the same. So why not just pull one out?
Thanks

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
The JDM bumper lights when you turn the parking lights only the outer bulb should lit up the bigger inner bulb should be off is only lit when signaling, if your JDM bumper lights came with the sockets and harness the inner bulb should be a single filament bulb unlike USDM which has two filament you nee to cut your stock plug leave the red wire disconected black wire is ground and green is the blinker, wire your sidemarkers to the green and black cables and your sidemarkers will blink with your turn signal like is suposed to be not on all the time

iNOhc

Super Registered User
aha.. i have my side markers on when the parking lights are on.. i kno its not jdm!.. buh it looks so pretty!.. hahhahaa i sed pretty..

SRLNCLT

cabezzzdb8 said:
The JDM bumper lights when you turn the parking lights only the outer bulb should lit up the bigger inner bulb should be off is only lit when signaling, if your JDM bumper lights came with the sockets and harness the inner bulb should be a single filament bulb unlike USDM which has two filament you nee to cut your stock plug leave the red wire disconected black wire is ground and green is the blinker, wire your sidemarkers to the green and black cables and your sidemarkers will blink with your turn signal like is suposed to be not on all the time
sweet! So, any help on the 3 wires on the passenger side?

SRLNCLT

Also right now the inner, larger areas with the bigger bulb are always on and also flash with the blinker. The outer is only blinker. So, let me get this straight. The out lights should always on, and the inners are blinker only? and the sidemarkers only blink, this part I know. Sounds like I'll need to do some major rewiring?

Last edited:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
when you turn the parking lights on the 194 bulb is on, the 1156 bulb is off, only function for that is to blink, only wring youre goona do is the tree wires on the bigger bulb, green black and red, the small bulb stays the same

Should look like this, bad pic:roll:
[/IMG]

SRLNCLT

cabezzzdb8 said:
when you turn the parking lights on the 194 bulb is on, the 1156 bulb is off, only function for that is to blink, only wring youre goona do is the tree wires on the bigger bulb, green black and red, the small bulb stays the same

Should look like this, bad pic:roll:
[/IMG]
So does the 194 only stay on without blinking?