Jdm b20b, obd1, obd2

Tegge monster..

Shoud i be running a obd1 chipped ecu on my ls b20swap...i dont want to run the cyileder walls down to nothing...what will happen if i set my rev limiter high and tac out? Am i going to bend vaules...

JDMb20DC2

Shoud i be running a obd1 chipped ecu on my ls b20swap...i dont want to run the cyileder walls down to nothing...what will happen if i set my rev limiter high and tac out? Am i going to bend vaules...
I'm running obd1 on my b20 swapped from my LS & a b20 stock can hold up to 300whp. I've also seen some take a shit on 200-230whp so it all depends on how you build the motor or treat it.

Why would you want to "tac out" ? High revving should be done only when racing, not going around hitting the rev limiter, thats called being a ricer.

A buddy of mine has his b20 with a GSR head rev to 9k and he hasn't had no problems, just be safe about it and maybe invest in a block guard or even sleeve if you can afford it, if not just be careful .

Tegge monster..

Im looken toward the gsr head and the tell me to go for a b16 head for more tourq..and all i hear about the b20b is the bore..its big soo ther fore thinner sleaves..idk just seeing whats up if i hear diff.