jdm carboy

sOuL

has anyone ordered anything from www.jdmcarboy.com ? there site look ghetto but i seen a black bride steering wheel i liked n was wondering hows there service, hop its not like street styler lol

potatobiker8

no jdmcaryboy is NOTHING like streetstyler...i live right near them and i picked my stuff up..but they are very helpful and very nice.any i havent seen any complaints about them on clubcivic.com

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Yeah I wanted to get a few body parts from there, lip, type R side, stuff like that!

GSROWNSU

looks like they have alot of nice stuff but alot of their links aren't working or aren't set up yet. I was kinda disappointed i wanted to see what they all had :(

sOuL

GSROWNSU said:
looks like they have alot of nice stuff but alot of their links aren't working or aren't set up yet. I was kinda disappointed i wanted to see what they all had :(
yea i know...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Even if it's a legit sale, I'm not a fan of waiting around for my parts to arrive. Not cool.

sOuL

g3teg97 said:
Even if it's a legit sale, I'm not a fan of waiting around for my parts to arrive. Not cool.
lol nope samehere, i had enough of that with street styler

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm waiting on a broadway mirror from Inlinefour.com because it's being shipped from Japan...that's drivin me nuts!