Jdm culture - builds & discussions - blog

Amiguel6

So, the blog is now up and running! There is a section to vote for this week's featured ride winner. Vote now! Listings are not in order, they are random. 2 of the people that requested, didn't really have info on their build, so i just included their pics. You can post comments on each Build / page, but you will either need an account to the site the blog is on, OR a gmail account. Thanks for all the contributions and i will gladly post more when i get more links to builds. Hope you guys like it!

http://jdmculture1.blogspot.com/

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
My car is so ugly D:

Nice work man! You better get an A+ on this assignment haha

Sent from my phone

Amiguel6

I hope so too! haha...its a permanent blog that will be updated regularly..not just for school

XjoEnX

Great work man :thumbs up

I've been thinking about doing something like this using Word Press for Northern CA coverage.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
nice man...i didnt realize u used mine hehehe..looks good and easy to run through...:thumbs up

R13October 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Yeeeeaaaahh!

Reply...lol hahahahaha

94RS

No fucks given.
Jdm culture, eh? Well... I have a broken USDM Teg and a Chuckus, guess I have nothing to do here :lol:

Amiguel6

Ill post your "broken" Teg. Post the link.

ALSO, IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO BE POSTED IN, SUBMIT YOUR BUILD LINKS ON THIS THREAD. POSTING FOR THE SITE WILL RESUME TOMORROW. Hope you guys liked it!

94RS

No fucks given.
Lol, no link to post. Completely stock down to the hubcaps and blown factory shocks, and it hasn't ran in two years. I guess the pinstripe is pretty damn sweet though :lol:

Seriously though, nice start up on the blog. :thumbup: