JDM DC2 conversion on DA(90-93)...

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
I Like The Look Nice Job Bro Loving The Conversion I Wish I Could Pull The Off Nice And Smooth Looking In My Opinion

DarkDB1

Heres a member of G2IC's DA

Now to add insult... Recently it was stolen and found with no front end, They took the one of a kind custom molded front end, engine and afew other parts... So if anyone see's it around PM me...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Wow...now I like that one. Awesome color, do you know what it is? Sorry about the news. I'll let you know if I see/hear anything.

NOFX

hater
I think the grey one looks better because it looks like cleaner work (and a better paint job) and also the top of the front bumper follows through with the shap of the hood/inside of the lights. So it doesn't look as out of place.

That really sucks that it was stolen though. Keep your eyes open on local websites with classifieds and eBay. Make sure everyone you know who would possibly see it knows about what happened.

My car was recently stolen. Recovered, but they stole my blades (had them for about a month), CD player, busted some interior parts, tore up my steering column, stole one taillight, took my intake, etc.

Could be worse though. I know of a local ITR that was stolen, completely stripped, the Type R badges were cut off of the side of the car, and then it was cut into eight pieces and each piece was left two miles apart along I-5.