Jdm engine depot. Kearny, nj

jdmfr0ntdc2

hey ci i promised the boss that if he hooked me up with my jdm front id write a review about them.

jdm engine depot has changed significantly in the past couple years, to me it has expanded ten fold. they now have an upstairs just filled with all types of front ends, interiors, exhaust, misc. things, etc. everyone that i dealt with this past saturday was a great help, giving suggestions sharing stories, a very homey place. you definitely do not feel pressured about anything at all. (not sure if im supposed to throw numbers but...) i got a sir-g front end for 600! good fenders decent hood and perfect nose clip, i couldnt be more happy with the parts i bought. jdm engine depot is very willing to work with everyone and you wont get pissed off at the owners or anything because they actually know their shit and not just a few foreign dudes that are trying to make money. i felt right at home talking to the employees there and i cant wait to go up there again. if you live in the tri state area then i strongly suggest taking a trip to JDM ENGINE DEPOT OR just checking them out online at jdmenginedepot.com
YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED AT ALL.

PS. THEY GOTTA BUNCH OF TYPE R, RECARO, AND BRIDE SEATS NOT THE FAKE SHIT!!!

THANKS ci
pat grepo

sooksvtdriver

Got my Sir-g front end there too. was happy with my purchase, and the money I saved by picking it up instead of having it shipped allowed me to pick up my type R wing....