jdm frnt end conversion vs projectors

bcartwright88

Not sure the reason this thread was "locked" seems like someone has finally got his way up through forum ranks and is abusing his power. Speedin shut one of my post down because "Selling R-12 like you are is HIGHLY illegal and Club Integra will take no part in it." when i have a liscense to have the shit. im not trying piss anyone off but this mod is a little "lock" happy.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Look at that members other threads, he made a few threads that were all in broken English and quite vague. I actually defended him in one of his threads after a member got on him about it. But I guess thats a positive and you just neglected to notice huh? Then I saw his other thread that was even worse. So I answered what appeared to be his question (given my interruption of his broken English) and locked it and pointed out he needs to work on his broken English and give his threads some point. Far from "lock happy."

Now as for you... In your first thread you made no mention of having a license (something you should have done given the illegal nature of peddling the stuff without one). Notice the second one you posted with a mention of your license number was left alone?

Atop all of that you broke the clearly stated for sale rules, so really, I could have locked it just for that alone.

BTW, if you have a personal problem with someone you PM them, not try to make a public display out of it. So if you have something to say to me or any other member specifically message them.

Last edited: